Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Reunion


As a kid I went to family reunions each year. They never made sense to me and once I was bitten by a dog in the stomach. It's a funny story....later!

Well, last weekend Lori's family came to Prescott for the LeGros family reunion. We hosted 26 people from all over the USA and it was great! Lori's dad and three siblings were the ring leaders and their children made up the group. Of course there were "outlaws" like me, Todd, Dean, Shelly and Sunshine!

Having not been to a reunion since I was young I did not expect much, but it was GREAT! We had a great time laughing, playing and telling stories. So much of our lives have been lived apart that's is nice to get together and catch up!

Enjoy your family and talk about the "important things" when you are together.

No comments: