Thursday, August 7, 2008

My kids


While this picture just has Jordan, it represents more than just him. As a dad I have the honor of living and loving three kids. They are some of the very best parts of my life.

Maddie- She is friendly and considerate of others, learning to really talk n listen. She is the carbon-copy of her mother. She is tall and strong, made for running.

Austin- creative and funny, quiet around new people, but he is not quiet with us! He is tall and slender, loves baseball.

Jordan- Loud and funny, lots of energy and lots of words. His laugh is one of the best sounds you will ever here.

At times kids are not easy, but I love being a "teacher" and helping them grow to become amazing people who will care for others, try to follow Jesus everyday and contribute to this world. I love you kids! Thanks for letting me be "your dad".

1 comment:

Don Crane said...

Being a dad is the best job ever! I love it, Thanks for Sharing you thoughts. I love reading your blog.
Don