Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Letting Go

Over the past few weeks we have been discussing new things and upgrades to camp. UCYC is an amazing place, but we always needing to retrofit and improve.

I love the process of meetings and discussions. To think creatively about how to get something done, who can/should be involved in the direction is fun as well. I consider myself a decision maker at times and want to see the projects brought to completion...I am normal!

We have been working on one such project and it occured to us (Greg, David and Jim) that we need not hold so tightly to this project. We decided (rather unlike us) to let things happen as they will. We decided to not influence this project buy allow God to decide. It's fun to "let go" and see what happens. The project will be complete someday (I think), but it's freeing to allow things to happen without having to control it all!

Enjoy the journey...

No comments: