Monday, June 29, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Lori and I were hiking yesterday morning. (Before I go any further, let me just say that my wife is amazing. She loves being outside and loves to exercise, I am lucky to have a woman like her in my life. I love you Lori.) Okay, so we were discussing a decision regarding a vehicles. We are going to buy a newer car for our family. After we decided to buy a newer car, we need to discuss the future of our current vehicles. Do we keep them both, sell one, give one away and many other thoughts?

What do we do? How do we decide? We pray and seek God for direction. Now I am beginning to think that Wisdom is earned through the process like we are going through. So, we will pray, talk and make the best choice we can. Hopefully, it's a wise choice that helps us, helps others and honors God.

No comments: