Monday, June 22, 2009

Sacred Life

On Saturday afternoon, a friend of ours fell during a climbing accident. At the time, he was alone and was found by emergency services after 3+ hours. The first responders estimated his fall at 40 feet. Basically, he could have died on site!

Well, it's early Monday morning and Dan is struggling against his own body and injuries. He is a fighter and clearly wants to survive, but his injuries are very severe.

As I saw him in ICU yesterday, I was amazed! I continue to pray that this part of Dan's life would be the best part! I pray that he will not only survive, but thrive and use this part of his life to teach others about overcoming difficulty. Join me and say a prayer for Dan!

2 comments:

Teri said...

As in Dan & Suzanne? Update please?

Kris Mengarelli said...

No, it was Dan Barker who works at UCYC.