Monday, December 14, 2009

Influence

I have been on a prolonged journey regarding the Church. After two difficult issues at two local congregations in a row, I have taken some time to slow down and reflect.

A byproduct of this "slow down" has been the INFLUENCE that I have thrown off that has negatively affected others. I have influenced friends who were marginal and even my own family and it bothers me!

My point in writing this morning is not about the Church or even my issues. It's my desire to ask you to consider the INFLUENCE you are spreading and what is its impact. Perhaps you can look across your life and be proud of what your life is doing, perhaps not. Today is the day to change!

Whatever you would like your life to count for in the end, begin today making that become a reality.

No comments: