Monday, August 30, 2010

Priorities explored.

My son was watching "Whale Wars" yesterday. I don't he had ever seen it and I certainly have not until then. We watched about 20 minutes of the show. Later I was thinking about a show, a crew of people, hundreds of thousands of dollars spent to stop people from killing whales. Hummmm????

A few years ago our camp tried to purchase private land in AZ to develop a new camp. We were denied because of the proximity of the Mexican Spotted Owl. Hummmmm???

There are times that it seems like animals are more valued that people! While animals cannot speak up for themselves, neither can unborn children, or children starving in other parts of the world. Hummm????

Perhaps it's time to reevaluate our priorities? What is truly important? What is truly worth giving your life for? As always, it's your decision, I just hope you choose wisely.

No comments: