Saturday, October 9, 2010

Is desire enough?

This picture was taken at the end of summer. We end our summer with a shaving cream fight with the kids.

Since I was covered with shaving cream I decided to create some art! This is the closest that I will come to a "six pack". Funny!

While I was having fun, it makes me wonder if desiring something is enough? If I want something, the beginning might be a dream or a desire for that, but it can't stop there.

In America today, I see way too many people content with wanting something, perhaps hoping that it will magically appear, rather than work for it! For me, I often think of being a doughnut salesman. To make money, reach your goals or whatever selling doughnuts, you take a long-term approach. You make only a few cents on each doughnut, so persistence is the key to success!

I will likely never have "six-pack abs", but I do know that sticking with something over a long period of time does pay off. Start with Desire, but put some action and a plan with it!!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: