Friday, September 24, 2010

Who are you like?

Ok, I wake up freakishly early at times! I admit it. My mind can just take off and early in the day is better for me to be creative and get things done.

Now, I don't recall my Grandma being an early riser, but I would guess she was. What I do recall is her "motor". Her capacity to work hard and fast was a huge part of her identity. She passed that on to my mom and apparently on to me. My wife calls me D.E. (Damn Efficient) at times because of the pace of my work. I can frustrate her by putting things away that she was not finished with, etc!

Anyway, the point is...Who are you like? Where did you get your traits, training, habits and more? I am not defending being an early bird, but I honor my mom and grandma by continuing this way. Honor those in your life as well.

No comments: