Friday, March 28, 2008

A little busy

The past two days have been busy. Wednesday I left early (6:30a, drove to PHX and flew to Burbank, CA. I was visiting a camp near Santa Barbara, only 12 miles to the Beach! Home at 10:30p. Long day...

Yesterday, Herry and I left early and drove to coffee with a youth pastor in Glendale, Lunch with another in Mesa, and a drop by visit with a Pastor in North Scottsdale. Are you seeing a trend here?

It sounds like whining, doesn't it. Well, I love it. I love meeting with people, and who doesn't love to travel. Flying, renting cars, sitting in LA traffic (ok, that's not cool), seeing other camps, going to the beach to "check it out". This job is AMAZING.

Mostly it's the people I work with that make this great! So, thank God for what I get to do, and thanks to Greg, Jim, Michelle, Jeni, Scooter, Herry, Hoolee, Medlin, Jones, Matt, the Flowers, Barker, Beth, Jon, Todd, Trey, the ladies of Hospitality and more!

No comments: