Monday, April 27, 2009

Plain wrapper life

Have you ever thought about how much of your life is the same? It's been said, "the problem with life is that it's so daily". In a society that thrives on extraordinary events, we live very normal and simple lives. Each day we endure, laundry and dishes, early mornings and getting ready for work, commuting or rushed dinners!

Now, we could fight this simple life or we could change our value system to support the "plain wrapper life" that we will spend most of our existence accomplishing! Before you get depressed over my thoughts, let's consider what makes this "average life" worth living.

Short answer??? People! It's always about people. I want to affirm living plain, but living to enjoy the people in your life, while you do average things! I am not ashamed of being normal, because I have Lori, Maddie, Austin, Jordan and countless family and friends to enjoy in my life. I am richly blessed and I love you all!

No comments: