Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fascinated

The sun begins rising in the mountain of Arizona just before 5 am right now! That means, you begin to hear birds and chipmunks outside my window. Normally, I am up and watching the news, catching up bills and email and spending time reading my Bible while it's still quiet.

While this is a morning norm for me, I have become increasingly aware of the beauty of the world we live in. Whether you would attribute what we see on planet Earth to a creator or not doesn't change the incredible place we call home.

Sunrise, the ocean, trees, grass, cactus, mountains, sky and stars...you name it. It's all amazing!!!! When was the last time you slowed down enough to take in some of what is all around you? When was the last time you considered where it all came from? For me, it screams that God is alive!!!!