Friday, March 19, 2010

Message to my local Representative

Representative Kirkpatrick,

Vote NO on any current health-care bill. The cost is too high and our country to do a better job with health-care costs and coverages by starting over.

If you want to represent me, then vote NO. If you are not convinced that I am in the majority, then vote with the minority and see what happens to your political career.

The constant pressure to ignore the majority of Americans is going to backfire and the "silent majority" is going to rise up and remove all those in power and begin again with elected officials who will listen...

Thank you for reading....


Health-care may pass and then the real fun begins. Stay tuned and get ready for some action. I can't wait to get more involved in the process!

1 comment:

telemoonfa said...

Great letter. I used to live in Kirkpatrick's district.