Monday, March 29, 2010

Sometimes I complain

Perhaps you and I are similar. We get frustrated and complain, well I hope that I am normal. A little whine with my cheese and then I am good to go. Mostly, I find myself putting my head down and pushing forward. Perhaps it's the years of running that help with the attitude. I still have to finish the miles, so just shut up and do it!

Well, this week is a chance to really help someone. In America today, there are people speaking of HOW TO HELP and those who are actually DOING SOMETHING about it! For the next 4 days, a team of 7 people from our camp is traveling to a sister camp and helping. It's going to be fun!

I hope you find things where you can "lean into help" instead of just complaining about the problems or hoping someone else will fix it! Good luck.

1 comment:

Money Map Seminar said...

Right there with you brother...Praising God for folks like you who understand the difference between work and ministry (there is none). Have a blessed Celebration Weekend in the Lord!