Thursday, June 26, 2008

Looking ahead

So much of life is like this picture above Tye and I are riding the Virgin River Rim Trail and at the time of the shot over 9,000 feet up! We are looking South into Bryce Canyon!

In a small way our lives are like this snapshot. We see what is likely ahead, but the twists and turns of life are really not that visible. In truth, we don't know what is around the next corner. Cancer or some other illness? Trouble with our children or parents? Broken relationships, financial issues and too many other things to name here.

Regardless of your position about Jesus Christ, I for one, am following Him. He is teaching me more about loving people today than ever before. So, if you read this and have issues that make you question God's role in your life- Good! Call me and I will walk with you through it.

I don't have answers to much, I won't judge your position or circumstances, but I am willing to get "dirty" with you as you try to sort through your life. I would honestly just like to be your friend. Heaven knows we need more good one's in our life.

I love you!

No comments: