Sunday, June 8, 2008

Who am I?

I just joined a group on facebook for graduates from my high school. The invitation said, give a little update, so I did. I found myself writing about what I DO, not necessarily who I AM. You know, I talked about where we live, the members of my family, and the type of work that I do. Then it happened.

I stated that I don't only want to be defined by what I DO. So I wrote a little more about WHO I AM. It was fun! If I am really going to journey through life and do that in such a way that would encourage others to be real, then I need to be real! It was fun talking about Jesus, Lori and the kids. These are the areas that most define WHO David Coyne has become!

Enjoy the ride! Take stock in who you are becoming, it's more important than what you do!

No comments: