Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great friend

Yesterday I had lunch with an amazing friend. We met at camp a few years ago and he is the youth pastor at a large church in Phoenix. The purpose of lunch was to discuss a recent camp experience and he did just what I had hoped he would do. He spoke honestly and clearly about all that happened for himself and the students from the church...very cool.

Before we discussed camp we just talked about our lives up till that day and what God was doing in us. I am still searching the "Church" and practically trying to find a local church to connect with. He asked some of those "good friend questions" that only someone who knows you can ask. I trust him and his relationship the Christ to speak clearly and honestly to me.

We all need friends like Craig who will speak clearly to us. They bring clarity to our thinking and help us evaluate times in our lives that need direction. Praise God for Craig Beyer!

Thanks Craig for being my friend. I need you in my life.

No comments: