Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Old friends

I was able to meet an old friend for lunch yesterday. Back in the day, he attended Ozark Christian College and made a trip to my hometown during a concert at my church. A few years later, I made it to So. Cal. and attended Pacific Christian College and who did I see??? Jon, the same guy I met during my senior year. Wow!!!!

Our paths have continued to cross over the years in California and Missouri and we continue to share the state of Arizona. It's cool to have a long term friendship with another man who is trying to follow Jesus. I have known Jon Taylor for more 23 years!

Today, Jon inspires because he is leading in a local Phoenix church and doing a great job. God is good and sees us through whatever comes. For Jon, God is doing some of His best work, creating a great leader of people. Jon is trying to help people find Jesus and follow Him....

Great job Jon! Thanks for being my friend.

No comments: