Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cancer Surgery!

I'm 41 and have been diagnosed with skin cancer. Specifically is Basal Cell Carcinoma. It's a non-agressive localized type of cancer. The funny part is that it is located in my left eyebrow!

Well, it's a long story, but yesterday it was succesfully removed...along with most of my eyebrow. Yeah! I am cancer free!

Next I will see a plastic surgeon to repair the eyebrow and try to make it look natural. Below I will be taking a poll of the best solutions. Choose your favorite and post back to me your choice.

A. Have a dry erase board inserted so I can pencil in my mood.
B. Borrow some of Chris Holohan's pale skin.
C. Take some back or butt hair from a "friend"
D. Leave it scarred and look even tougher!

6 comments:

David Coyne said...

I told you honey....I will donate some of my wolfgang eyebrow! Then we will save money on my eyebrow waxing! It really doesn't matter...you are the most handsome man in the world to me! I love you!

Becky said...

I like the dry erase board idea. Hope you are well. I'll drop you all a call when I am home for the holidays next month. Talk to you soon.

Don Crane said...

I vote for the tough guy look...it is very Arizona.

Katie said...

I say dry erase!

Hohrein Family said...

I am glad to hear everything went well, and that it was not more serious. Scars say "been there, done that"; definately a possibility. Secret option E would be to have the doctor place a magnet under the skin; get some metal flakes and you could move it around with a "Fuzzy Face" wand.

Unknown said...

Dude! I have already donated some assorted back hair at the clinic. It's on it's way to you in a brown cardboard box marked "Urgent".