Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Try to grasp this concept...

One of my all time favorite quotes from one of my undergraduate professors went something like this, "Try to grasp this concept with your feeble undergraduate mind"! LOL

I was thinking about that quote as I reviewed the events of last night. Jordan had an allergic reaction to something he ate/drank. Not totally uncommon, but this really affected his breathing. Reminded me of my childhood asthma. So we have a breathing treatment and he snaps back.

Later he was asking about the medicine and more. I was trying to explain "lungs" to a 5 year old. Hummm??? Tough job to explain what is not seen and why they are so vital to life. Sometimes, the mysteries of God, Scripture or our faith are the same way. God is trying to explain deep things and we are 5 year olds.

Thank you God for your patience to teach, reteach and teach again what we fail to understand. Your love is overwhelming!

No comments: