Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hold on loosely

This phrase is not only lyrics from song, but it's a great way to live. Sometimes, we desire to direct EVERYTHING in our life = frustration! Perhaps we should relax our grip on life.

Sometimes, family issues are overwhelming and we just want to get out...but we are still related. So, you go back to the beginning, "I love them" and try again! You can't make anyone, especially family, do anything! You just have to work WITH them.

Work can be affected! None of us control the economy or how people react. We cannot guarantee our own jobs! So, we hold on loosely and do our part.

For me, I hold on tight to Jesus Christ, because He is one of those for me that is an anchor! I can hold tightly to Him and hold on loosely to everything else.

No comments: