Sunday, November 28, 2010

How do you treat a long time customer?

I have been thinking about changing our television provider. Currently we use Dish Network and it has been a good experience. We have been good customers since January 2002.

My story begins with me desiring to lower our monthly bills. I could cut programming, cut TV outright or shop for other providers. I thought about it all.

Directv would save us just under $450 over the next 2 years, and they would upgrade me to HD. If I was paying for Dish Network with HD it would save me $696 over the next 2 years. Before I jump ship to another provider or cut our programming down, I thought it would be best to allow Dish Network to make an offer to keep my business.

Seems sad that loyalty is not valued by pricing. If you don't belong to the "club" then you are not valued financially. What do you think they will do?

1 comment:

David Coyne said...

Dear Mr. Coyne,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We understand your concern. We currently have exclusive plans available to our existing customers who qualify. Please visit customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/offers to see the offers you qualify for.

You can also find the plan that best fits your needs, by visiting dishnetwork.com/chat to start a live chat with a customer service representative.

Thank you for your email.


Sincerely,



Renalyn E. EZ6

TID: OR- Cadillac

DISH Network eCare


Please include all previous correspondence when replying.

Dish Network, this is NOT A GOOD START!