Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teaching a wise man

I was recently reading in the book of Proverbs. In fact it was Proverbs 9 and it spoke about instructing people. Check this out...
 7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults;
   whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you;
   rebuke the wise and they will love you.
9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still;
   teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.


I hope that I am "wise" and can be taught in ways that add to my learning. I hope that I am not a "mocker" and blow off what is communicated to me. I have wondered about the issues of life that I go through and I am trying to grab what I can from each of them.

I pray that you can learn to embrace the lessons as a wise person does...add to your learning.

No comments: