Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How we see the World

Yesterday I wrote about the Arizona Immigration Law and Miss USA pageant. How we view many of these items in our culture is based on a World View. Our world view is how we perceive the world. Our view of God, humanity, politics and much more are affected by this World View.

In modern America, media shapes the world view of many people. I am conservative, but it's not because I watch Fox News. I am conservative because it matches the sum total of my life experiences and how I view the world. You may be conservative, liberal or somewhere in between and you too make decisions and see life through those lenses.

Think for yourself. Be informed and if you disagree with what is happening, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. If you agree with how things are going, the SUPPORT THOSE making good decisions. Don't let CNN, Fox News or anyone else shape your thinking!

No comments: