Monday, May 10, 2010

So the food is to blame...

I find it ironic that "soda" and other candy/snacks are being removed from schools because it causes obesity in children. Funny, I have candy, cookies, chocolate, sweet cereal in my household and not any of our children suffer from obesity. Why?

Perhaps it's a combination of training that our kids understand the choices they make and enough activity to keep them healthy. Whatever the reason for childhood obseity, I believe that LORI AND I PLAY THE PRIMARY ROLE in keeping our children healthy and on a good course!

I refuse to blame the food for my kids eating. I refuse to blame the TV or Computer for poor school work. I am a parent, I am responsible for these children to provide guidance and direction as they learn to navigate in our world I just get tired of placing the blame on others for ultimately is just us. We can blame no one else but ourselves.

No comments: