Thursday, May 6, 2010

Isn't "illegal" a bad thing?

The irony for me about immigration is the first word in the argument that is being discussed today in America. I thought that ILLEGAL means something bad, but perhaps I don't understand (sarcasm).

As I have said in previous entries, I don't mind people coming to the United States, but we should enforce the rules of fairly or correctly for coming into the USA to live/work, etc.

While people will come across illegally, they should be dealt with appropriately. They should be caught are returned. But there is more we can do!

I am on record saying that if the U.S. makes it MORE PAINFUL to be here illegally (not physical violence), but when the bad of being here outweighs the good, then perhaps "illegal" immigration will be changed because those sneaking across will come through proper channels.

This is not difficult to address! If we REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR, IT WILL CONTINUE! I feel like shouting this at National leaders so they correct the REAL ISSUES! Join me and lets send a clear message to our leaders. Fix what is really broken! People can come, but let's not make it better to sneak across, let's make it better to come through the correct way!

No comments: