Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We have gotten lazy

Over the past few weeks, it seems like our youngest (5 years old) child has become a real bear to deal with. He whines about most things, he doesn't eat like we want, he isn't kind to his friends, etc. You know where I am going.

Jordan is a great kid! We are crazy about him, but truthfully, I have been lazy as his dad! So, mom and I are going back to the beginning! #1, we are praying for his heart and attitude. #2, we are working on obedience and verbal response like, "yes dad" when asked to do something. #3, we are working on how he treats others, specifically looking at their interests FIRST.

I will keep you posted, but it has already begun to make him happier and me too! Sometimes a "do over" is just the ticket! Do you need a "do over" today?

No comments: