Monday, March 16, 2009

a reminder of humanity

If this is offensive I am sorry, but there is something funny about a little boy putting his hand in the front of his pants. In our house, both boys and me too can be seen with a hand part way into the front of our pants. It doesn't mean we are handling the "goods" but somehow this behavior is comforting!

While I don't know any woman who would put their hands in the front of their pants, they are not exempt! Men and women alike find it soothing to scratch their "backside"! In fact, just putting your hands back their on the bare skin is comforting. Perhaps we are checking to see if our bottom has fallen off? I don't know, but these types of VERY HUMAN behavior's make me laugh!

I don't think we should hide from them any longer, but laugh with me today about all the funny things that we do, even though we may not be aware and certainly would never do it public!!!

No comments: