Friday, March 13, 2009

Transition

Yesterday morning in a discussion with some friends, I stated that I felt like I was in a time of "transition". It's more of a feeling than actual movement, but there are so many moving parts in our lives that it can often feel like NOTHING is solid.

It could be turmoil in the lives of people you care about, it could be having a teenage daughter (Maddie is amazing), but a teenage daughter is still a teenage daughter and their lives are tough at times. It could be work concerns, debt or other financial matters that cause feelings like these!

Here is what I know. Life may be tough at times, and just because you follow Jesus Christ does not exempt you. However, the ANCHOR HOLDS in Jesus if you allow it too! So, transitions come and go, but as for me, my anchor is placed is Jesus and it might be a wild ride, but I will trust Him to see me through it!

No comments: