Thursday, December 18, 2008

Normal struggles

Lori, my incredible wife, and I were having a "normal" discussion that I believe many couples have. The circumstances or topic may not be the same as other couples but I reminded that what we struggle through is a normal part of life.

We were fighting through how to meet each others needs in a busy time with 3 kids, jobs, busy schedules, expectations, hurt feelings and me being too sensitive. I am such a baby!

In the end, we reaffirm our love for each other and continue on our road TOGETHER. I don't know how it will end completely, I just know that I am traveling WITH HER to the end! We work toward allowing each other to grow and change through life.

I hope this helps you in your relationships with other people. Whether a spouse or a friend, those people in your life are worth your effort to grow and understand. People are the most important commodity on our planet.

1 comment:

The Girl in the Mirror said...

How do you always say the right thing at the right time?