Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My kids, part 3

Jordan Alan Coyne joined our family in the Fall of 2004. Although, we did not plan to have another child, we cannot imagine life without him. He is "all things loud"!!!! He began speaking clearly at about 2 years old and has not stopped since. Tons of personality, articulate, comedian all shoved into a little body.

He does really well in school and practices "first time obedience" with others...not always with us! I would rather have him act better with others! At pre-school (3 mornings a week) he is a leader. The other little boys want to do what Jordan is doing.

All three of our children are amazing. I thank God that I share life with them. Lori and I take seriously our role to help lay a foundation, teach them good work habits, teach them how to handle money, how to listen and communicate and how to be successful in this life.

No comments: