Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is crazy! Stimulus!

Ok, I don't get it! There is not a single person I am aware of that would deal with tight economic times by spending like our government is proposing. Once again, reasonable people like you and I, not politicians will fall back to conservative ways to keep our jobs, lower our expenses, pay off debt. These actions make sense to provide for our families.

However, government officials act the opposite! They act like the only way to fix this is to spend MORE than we can likely repay! My family will likely receive $800 from this plan! I don't want it, but it will come! I don't need it, especially at the expense of my future and my children's future!

Perhaps I will donate the money to help elect better politicians? In the mean time, I am waiting to see what will happen next!

No comments: