Monday, February 2, 2009

My kids, part 1

Maddie (Madeline Renee Coyne) arrived on December 10th, 1995 in Newport Beach, CA!!!

She, from the beginning has been determined and loves people. Today, she has become an excellent student. By this I mean, she works hard to understand her lessons! The Middle School she attends strives for excellence in Character (I love this). During her first year at Mile Hi Middle School, she received the only character award for the entire 6th grade class!

Lori and I were blown away by this honor knowing that our parenting laid part of the foundation, but ultimately, Maddie had to choose what type of person she would become! Our parenting with her has moved more to "coaching". Some of my favorite things about my daughter is her love for others! She, like her mother, knows the value of people in her life. She gets heartbroken over relationships that are torn!

Maddie, I am so proud of you. You are joy to parent and I am proud to be your dad!

No comments: