Friday, January 30, 2009

My how times change!


This picture is an approxmiation of the size of hair that I had while in High School! Now, after you finish laughing at how much of an idiot I was, I am trying to make a point (okay, I have to laugh hard myself...just a minute)
Isn't it odd that I was once known for having LARGE HAIR and now I barely have any? I suppose it means that we are all changing slowly into newer, hopefully better people.
What were you known for? Is that still true today?
During the same time in High School I was voted "Best Personality" (ironically, so was my wife)! To this day I still remain a person who is easy to speak with and generally likes people. I hope that this part of me is not LESSER, but perhaps GREATER then ever!
How are you getting better? As always, it boils down to character issues that are timeless and the most beneficial! Build those traits and you will enjoy your life much more. Plus, you honor Your Creator by building on characteristics that He build inside you!

No comments: