Friday, January 16, 2009

Scatter brained

I joke often that I suffer from ADD or something. While it has never been diagnosed it would explain how my brain works.

Take this blog for example. One day I write about taxes or politics, then the next day it's about my kids or something that I have been thinking about my relationship with God! I suppose I am somewhat "normal" in how we respond to various issues we face in a day!

I am so much more than just a person who pays attention to politics or taxes. Most of my thoughts lately have centered around the ability to actually LEAD in America today.

I am more than a guy training for a marathon or trying to be a good husband or father. I am a Christ-follower trying to live as Jesus did, but doing that in 2009! So, that's my life! I hope you have a clear understanding of who you are and where your headed. Along the way, I will enjoy the time we spend together!

No comments: