Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Ticking Timebomb


Prescott, AZ is now home to a brand new McDonald's! The design is cool and I have enjoyed the food over the years without any problems.

The food does not have the same effect on all members of my family! This picture is to "note" the time it takes for the food to upset the stomach and exit two members of the Coyne family.

Normally it only takes an hour, but this time was different. The food did not bother anybody and we loved it. The sweet tea was huge hit for Lori! While this sounds like an endorsement of McDonalds, it's really intended to highlight how sad we are as a family. We are actually timing the bowel movements motivated by McDonald's food. Just writing this sounds stupid, but I am chuckling as I write it.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Don Crane said...

It is amazing how children change a man's perspective on food and what comes after. Makes me chuckle too.